The July 2022 issue is now available online! Packed full of news, features and comments, including:
- JOLLYES ENJOYS FURTHER MARKET GROWTH: Acquisition of Penparc chain follows double-digit revenue increase.
- PETPLACE LOOKS FOR SMALL SUPPLIERS: Ethical and environmentally-aware companies enjoy sales success.
- PETS & FRIENDS OPENS GROOMING ACADEMY: New centre will train store staff and external candidates.
- NEW HOPE FOR RENTERS: Government White Paper could alter the balance in favour of tenants who want to own pets.
- QUESTIONS: Will Green of Paleo Ridge outlines the benefits of raw feeding, and what the pet trade could learn from the music industry.
- SHOPPING AROUND: Our store visit team gives its verdict on multiple and independent stores in Gloucester.
- AQUATICS: Our regular round-up of the latest development in the tropical fish category.
- WEIRD & WONDERFUL: Rats big as cats, a retriever on the roof and a rabbit’s unlikely hutch-buddy.