Pets Corner has re-opened its shops at a further 12 garden centres in the UK after reaching agreements with the landlords.
Garden centres were told to close when the country went into lockdown, forcing Pets Corner to shut up shop on these sites.
The pet retailer reopened shops at 15 garden centres in early April, and now says most of its stores are open.
The latest batch of Pets Corner shops to open includes six at Dobbies Garden Centres. The full list of 12 is:
* Braintree Garden Centre, Essex
* Crawley Garden Centre, Pound Hill, West Sussex
* Dobbies Garden Centre, Hare Hatch, Berkshire
* Dobbies Garden Centre, Royston, Herts
* Dobbies Garden Centre, Shenstone, Staffordshire
* Dobbies Garden Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire
* Dobbies Garden Centre, Woodbridge, Suffolk
* Dobbies Garden Centre, Wootton, Northants
* Longacres Garden Centre, Chelmsford, Essex
* Melbicks Garden Centre, Coleshill, Birmingham
* Palmers Garden Centre, Ullesthorpe, Leicestershire
* Waterside Garden Centre, Baston
All Pets Corner stores now open are offering NHS staff 15% off in-store on a number of leading brands.