Technical Sales Manager – Pet – North of England
A Technical Sales Manager is required for a leading supplier of ingredients and raw materials to the UK and European pet food manufacturing Industry. This role offers excellent career prospects for the right candidate with potential opportunities for international travel.
We are keen to hear from individuals who have had experience in a technical sales role within the companion pet food sector or animal feed manufacture.
This is a technical sales and pet nutrition advisory support role which offers the opportunity to look after existing customer accounts and increase our client’s market share through new business development.
A strong commercial mind will be required to assist the commercial team and support sales from a technical angle. Primarily a field orientated role, you can expect to spend up to 60% of your time with customers and 40% in the office.
• Ideally educated to degree level in animal nutrition, animal science, life sciences or equivalent.
• Proven work experience in a technical sales role within the companion pet food sector or animal feed manufacture.
• A good knowledge of pet nutrition is desirable, but is not essential as training and support will be given.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Commercially astute.
• Drive and ambition.
• Highly motivated with excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel.
An excellent remuneration will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply: Please e-mail your cv and covering letter to email@example.com or call Amanda on 01885 485524.
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office, the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.