Unusual injury

Discussion in 'You couldn't make it up!' started by Newshound, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Newshound

    Newshound Member

    You read very occasionally of young children getting injured when they get entangled in the cord of Venetian blinds but never before have I heard of a cord injuring a dog. This person’s dog was wagging his tail enthusiastically while on the back of the settee up against the blinds. The cord got wrapped around the dog’s tail and then the dog jumped down from the settee on to the floor. The consequence is that the dog now has a much shorter tail as it virtually skinned the last few inches off.
     

Share This Page