Our international pharmaceutical laboratory specialises in the design, development, production and commercialisation of products for animal health. With more than 40 offices worldwide, our 2,800 employees support the values of the CEVA Group: Innovation - Entrepreneurial Spirit - Solidarity
We are currently seeking:
Product Marketing Manager - Behaviour/Pheromones
who will develop and implement marketing strategies for key veterinary and consumer brands.
Responsibilities include to:
• Define marketing strategies for Behavior/Pheromone products within multiple distribution channels and geographies
• Prepare global marketing plans and 5-year business plans, and manage the expense budget
• Communicate and support the implementation of the marketing strategies with local marketing and sales teams within the geographical zones and countries
• Research market opportunities and help define new products adapted to the various distribution channels
• Develop and execute new product launch plans
• Manage market research and strategic intelligence from the market data within the major markets
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years marketing/product management experienced in marketing animal health or pet food products targeting veterinarians and/or consumers as end users. The candidate must have experience developing and implementing marketing plans and new product commercialisation. Multi-layered marketing communications including mass media and digital experience preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a requirement. French language skills are a plus, but not required. The candidate must be willing to travel and work in an international environment. Position is located in France (Libourne, Aquitaine).
Apply on : http://job.ceva.com - reference : 2011ETcdgca