Flippin Dangerous

Search
Directory

Weird and Wonderful

Flippin’ dangerous
25th April 2018

By Lloyd Lugsden

A dog accidentally set fire to his owners’ house.

A video captured the event when the mutt inadvertently turned on a gas stove while trying to steal pancakes.

The Southwick fire department in Massachusetts came to the rescue and shared the video on social media as a warning to dog owners.

The film clip shows the dog hitting the gas stove’s ignition button while reaching for food, and within minutes the food began to ignite on the stove and fill the room with smoke, reported the Daily Mail.